Amazon Firestick or Fire TV is media streaming device that lets you stream videos and TV shows from the internet into the big TV screens. Amazon Firestick has a great user interface that you can access and control via a sleek remote and make changes according.
Kodi, on the other hand, is media management application that is available on a various platform that helps you get the favorite TV shows, movies and other video content on the screen.
In order to access the Kodi contents on the TV via Firestick, you need to install the Kodi application to the Amazon Firestick.
Here is the detailed guide on getting Kodi installed on the FireStick.
- You need to have the Firestick connected to the TV.
- You can use the remote to control the navigation in the system.
- First of all, you need to grant the permission to install an application in the Firestick.
- Choose the Setting icon and click on the device option in the list that is displayed.
- You have a list of all device information displayed under the setting.
- Click on the developer option and turn on the enable installation from Unknown sources.
Download Kodi on Firestick:
- Now, you can install any application on the Firestick.
- Open the Amazon App Store, search for the application called “Downloader.”
- We will be using the Downloader app to download Kodi TV.
- Download and install Downloader application on the Amazon Fire Stick.
- Now open the Downloader app and use the Kodi link.
- Paste the Kodi download link in the field and hit go.
- Now you will download the application in the device and it will be accessing for the permission to install.
- Once you hit the Install button, Kodi will be installed on the device.
After a while, the Kodi icon will be visible in the UI and you can open the application and start streaming.