Kodi is popular media streaming center which is available on all platform and making its the biggest platform independent marketplace for accessing the video contents on the internet.
The Kodi player became famous as any user started using it and it’s open source platform which enabled any new developer come into the system and improve it an any beyond than expected.
As the result, any new add-ons came up with the release of the new version and one such thing is Genesis.
Genesis is a very popular add-on that is available in the Kodi ecosystem. It provides a wide collection of TV shows, movies, and other videos.
It will also provide you access to the live TV streaming which is now becoming the default in these kinds of apps.
Genesis generated a number of users due to the stability and the improvement that is offered to the user.
Download Genesis for Kodi:
- Go to the Kodi Setting Dashboard and choose the System Setting option.
- Click on the Add-ons tab and choose Add Source.
- Before this make sure that you have enabled the installation from Unknown sources.
- The paste the following URL to the source and name it as the desired Name.
- Now, get back to the home screen and click on the Add-on icons.
- There you will find the option to add the add-ons from the repo, choose Package installer option.
- You will have Install from the Zip. Then you will have the same name as given in the source.
- Now, a list of the add-on will be displayed in the option, you have to choose the video add-ons and then go into that category.
- After that there will few more options, complete that and then Genesis.xxx. a zip file will be available.
- Click on it and it will show the downloading process dialog box.
- Wait for some time and it will be installed on the device.