An online media streaming app allows the users to watch movies and television shows. You must have heard about Netflix and Amazon Prime Videos. These are media streaming apps and these offers paid services. There is another media streaming app named Kodi v21.1. This media streaming app is free and the services offered by the Kodi v21.1 app is far better than other paid services. First thing first, apart from video content, this app also allows the users to enjoy content. One can enjoy the Kodi v21.1 app for watching movies and television shows and for enjoying podcasts and television shows. Even though the services provided by Kodi v21.1 is of high quality, it is a very light-weight app. The Kodi v21.1 app searches the web for the best streamable link and then brings it to you for enjoying the content in high quality. If needed, you can also use the Kodi v21.1 app for playing local media files.
The Kodi v21.1 app is built on an open-source. You can highly customize the Kodi v21.1 app according to your users. Also, the app allows the users to watch content from all across the globe. The Kodi v21.1 app allows the users to do that with the help of hundreds of third-party add-ons that it supports.
Features of Kodi v21.1
- Built on an open-sources
- Searches best streamable links
- Customizable app
- Supports third-party add-ons
- Huge collection of videos
- Skin can be customized
- Videos are segregated on basis of genres.
- User-friendly interface
- 100% free
- Latest videos are available
Download Kodi v21.1
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi v21.1
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of Kodi v21.1 to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi v21.1 app icon to launch Kodi