Built on an open platform, Kodi 15.1 has established itself as a popular entertainment app. The app allows its users to watch movies and television series and shows online. Kodi 15.1 allows the app also listen to podcasts. The app is 100% free and there is no subscription fee. Because the app is built on an open platform, it is highly customizable. The skin of Kodi 15.1 can be changed to give your own personalization touch to the app.
Kodi 15.1 allows the users to use third-party add-ons. These third-party add-ons make sure that the users are able to watch content for free from all over the world. The app beautifully categorizes all the videos in the app to make it easy for the users to easily explore the video content.
Features of Kodi 15.1
Kodi 15.1is filled with many impressive features here is a list of it.
- There is no registration fee.
- The skin of Kodi 15.1can be changed according to your preference.
- You can also enjoy podcasts.
- There is no subscription fee.
- It is available across all the platforms.
- The app allows the users to watch videos like television shows and movies online.
- It has a user-friendly interface.
- Third-party add-ons are allowed in Kodi 15.1which fetches you content from all over the globe.
- All the latest movies and episodes are updated on the app.
- The videos are categorized into a suitable category.
Download Kodi 15.1
Follow the step guide which is given below to download and install Kodi 15.1on your Android smartphone.
- Go to “Settings” and enable “Unknown Sources.”
- Download Kodi 15.1
- Tap on the Kodi downloaded the file.
- Open it and then tap on “Install.”
- Wait for the installation process of 15.2 RC1to be completed.
- Tap on the Kodi 15.1app icon to launch Kodi 15.1
You are now ready to explore a wide variety of video content available on Kodi 15.1